ROFL Copter Incoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GvG Positioning and Build

4 posters

Go down

GvG Positioning and Build Empty GvG Positioning and Build

Post  Tinch Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:32 pm

Ok well then guys, as Ayna prolly announced that we will prolly start GvGing soon, so I suggest we try to do some things beforehand so we don't mess with our minds later Razz

I suggest everyone will HAVE to log/register and say which positions they would play here so we don't have any mistakes and un-needed rages.

The Build that we will play is still prolly being discussed, but I suggest normal balance with a Me/P/R midline. If you want anything else please say.

About the positions(I'll edit when im arsed to Smile) (EDIT : Please post your core and backup proff tyvm)

Tinch: Core Para or Ele/Backup 1st or Warrior.
Ayna: Core 1st Warrior/Mesmer (Will be discussed Razz).
Div: Core 2nd Warrior
Goth: Core Prot monk/Backup All-rounder

Last edited by Tinch on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tinch
Tinch
Tinchmeister
Tinchmeister

Back to top Go down

GvG Positioning and Build Empty Re: GvG Positioning and Build

Post  Ayna Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Thnx Tinch for starting this.

Let me say this first, about that raging part. I rage sometimes, but wont blame a lose on just one person.
I wont rage, i want to have fun and thats what its gone be at start. I wont tollerate raging in the first weeks
when we play GvG. HAVE FUN!! Is the main rule so plz try to follow that. Even if we lose try and have fun and
see the positive things about it okay?? Thats 1.

2nd. Div wants me to play frontline/ 1st Warrior. So ill pick that spot and ill prolly call from that position aswell.
IF there are any other players that think there cabable enough or just want to learn how to call a GvG match, plz
say so. In that case i would like to play Mesmer (i like it, im not that bad but i want to improve my mesmer playing.)
Ow and im oicking a 3rd spot too, if we run anything with Assassins, IM A SIN!! Razz haha
(btw, frontline/1st war also means frontline Derv.)

The build, Im not sure if i want to play normal balanced straight away. I think its borring so we might start with
folling around doing some crazy ass overpowerd builds like the A/D spike build. That doesnt mean that i want too lose Razz lol
we wont run W/Mo way or bullshit builds. I would like to start with hexway, good spikes and balanced from time to time.
Lets first have some fun, get people active for GvGs and then when we think we are rdy, play a good balanced build.
(imo we should have a 2nd build like a huge spike or hexway incase we're gone play tournaments but we havn't reached that lvl yet so we will discuss that later.)

This is my oppinion, my idead about what i want to do with [CptS]. Div and me started [CptS] to have fun, and when we all do
be serious at what we do!
Ayna
Ayna
Admin
Admin

https://cpts.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Goth Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Well usually im a prot monk primary but, in the past i've been able to play everything really.
So i don't really have a second spot but the thing i barely do is primary warrior so maybe i'm last choice in those kind of spots. Razz
Goth
Goth

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinch Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:54 pm

Well then as Ayna stated above. We should run some crazy ass fun builds for now. Because if we start playing serious we could easily disband too quickly and I don't think anyone wants that right? Razz So...FC AIR GVG!!!! Very Happy
Tinch
Tinch
Tinchmeister
Tinchmeister

Back to top Go down

Post  Div Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:46 pm

I would put myself on ranger (my interupts are improving), if im decent enough ill ranger, if not, then ill warrior, if not then ill infuse, if not ill slit my wrists, if not ill just uninstall.
Div
Div
Murphy's Red Worthy's
Murphy's Red Worthy's

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayna Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:56 pm

before the "slit my wrists" part, demolish my computer so i have to buy a new one and also buy a better internet connection? and then comes the slit my wrists part and then the unstall part... wich... technically isnt needed anymore if you do everything in that order Wink
Ayna
Ayna
Admin
Admin

https://cpts.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinch Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:45 pm

Well then, if Div wants to play ranger so badly, I'll take his warr spot I guess? Any objections? Razz
Tinch
Tinch
Tinchmeister
Tinchmeister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum