ROFL Copter Incoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL READ, guild info!

4 posters

Go down

ALL READ, guild info! Empty ALL READ, guild info!

Post  Ayna Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:50 pm

Guys, been talking to an old friend..
He stopped playing GW but he has his own guild r200 1161 rating..
he told me i could run it if i brought some good people.. NOW.. a higher ranked build close to champ range would mean..
easer recruiting, and recruiting better people prolly... IS someon intersted in taking over that guild? Yes/No?
And why not or why would you do it. I am intersted.. Id like to try and recruite again. wich should be allot easier with such a guild..

let me know what you think.. Sad i dont have a 2nd account else i would have done it alrdy..
Ayna
Ayna
Admin
Admin

https://cpts.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

ALL READ, guild info! Empty Re: ALL READ, guild info!

Post  Tinch Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:51 pm

I suggest that we somehow get that other guild into keYs alliance and that some people from this guild go lead that one...This way we'll keep both guilds, 1 will be a smurf and the second one will be meant for champ point farms etc...But we will just need to somehow get some volunteers to do this job. Cause it's always awsome to have a 2nd guild to try builds. So my opinion : Keep CptS and take the other guild. Use CptS for test builds and use the other guild for real playing. PS: If you want I can take over the other guild with some people from this one that could help me getting the recruits.
Tinch
Tinch
Tinchmeister
Tinchmeister

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayna Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:30 pm

well thats okay but the friend insisted that i would lead it then, so that would mean i would have to leave cpts for that one..
dont think he will agree on someon else leading it. SO yeah :S... i agree with your idea tinch, think its a great idea!! This is why i want a 2nd account, so i can keep in touch with the CptS people easier. Since not allot of people use the forums.. :S
Ayna
Ayna
Admin
Admin

https://cpts.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yakuza Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:30 pm

it would be awsome to have a guild for c points farming... rly awsome.. i want my champ 5 Very Happy
hehe yeah.. maybe u could somehow get tich overthere to lead it....

yakuza

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:30 pm

heyyy im back *was birthday this weekend so i was partying* umm ya was wondering if i can come with you guys to new guild btw ill be on the weekend without a doubt umm ya LET ME COME TO NEW GUILD cheers cheers cheers =]

Danny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down