ROFL Copter Incoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.4 GvG report

5 posters

Go down

2.4 GvG report Empty 2.4 GvG report

Post  Tinch Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:26 pm

vs. Dark Noob Order

So...Well...no words needed for this. We went in full of confidence but then...bam we got rolled in 2 min, they ran somekinda derv spike. Yeah lack of comunication and ofc. first GvG. Rating : -2 PS : Divi get your DC's done Razz

vs. The Order Of The White Dracon

Ok next match, we made a fix and changed the 2nd warrior from Cripslash to Magehunter smash. We start by going to the flag stand. The match was good in my words, even tho they weren't really pro. But they had mass blind + mass block so me and Ayna were flaming cause of no hits Razz. Well eventually we went from Sucky mode to Average mode and beaten them after VoD. Rating : +3 Divi Dced again!!! Razz

Start : Rating 1000, rank : N/A
End : Rating 1001, rank : 1256

Last edited by Tinch on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tinch
Tinch
Tinchmeister
Tinchmeister

Back to top Go down

2.4 GvG report Empty Who is divi?

Post  Div Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Why does he DC's so often, thats bad.
Div
Div
Murphy's Red Worthy's
Murphy's Red Worthy's

Back to top Go down

2.4 GvG report Empty Re: 2.4 GvG report

Post  John Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:47 pm

Last one, the one i played was a nice one.
Only problem is that soooooo many people are talking at the same time,
that i couldnt get my call in. We missed 2 very easy kills with that.

Needs a bit of work on that.
John
John
Jan
Jan

http://www.connexys.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Goth Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:33 am

Some little things i noticed during the match:

Monk bar:
draw conditions on a monk wtf??????????????????????????? use a dismiss or w/e but not draw on your backline monk it's useless really were not playing HA.

Div:
Maybe use a prot staff whit a 20% fast cast and enchanting mod for using aegis even though you can't cancel anymore you still got a chance for a fast cast which is always nice.

Warrior:
Í feel you don't know the animation of a guardian or when the target is standing in a ward against melee. Pay more attention to that you're wasting time that way. So maybe that helps against the blocking???

John in that match:
Watch a bit more when your spamming cripshot on recharge when there is a enemy ranger near you. (you were literally using cripshot every 2 seconds while cripple should last around 5 seconds so wait a little longer when your snaring 1 target, the warrior's cripple wasn't being removed during that match, anyway it maked it to easy to interrupt it really Wink ) Next to that why use apply poison when you're running a flag in?

Tactic:
When you're not really killing something (4 kills in 18 minutes) try to pressure their flagger more. You can do this by sending a ranger or ranger + warrior or w/e can snare. Next to that communication and paying attention=win really trust me. It was quite obvious at times communication was lacking. Like a running coming from our abse pushes through our backline + NPC's during VoD should be a easy to kill target really. Next to that John almost killed a warrior who was retreating from ganking our base but a warrior didn't come to help him so that proves communication was lacking.

Just a few minor things.
Goth
Goth

Back to top Go down

Post  John Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:45 pm

Goth wrote:
John in that match:
Watch a bit more when your spamming cripshot on recharge when there is a enemy ranger near you. (you were literally using cripshot every 2 seconds while cripple should last around 5 seconds so wait a little longer when your snaring 1 target, the warrior's cripple wasn't being removed during that match, anyway it maked it to easy to interrupt it really Wink )
I saw it in the obs also. I tend to abuse my elite when i like it. Minor thing where i need to work on. I had it divered and disshotted onces in that match.
The disshot didnt come at a nice time... But yea, i try to block it off most of the times, but sometimes im just snare happy.
Goth wrote:
Next to that why use apply poison when you're running a flag in?
Euhm.. automatic thing? dono really..
John
John
Jan
Jan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinch Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:29 pm

I think that we did quite fine. And well, our bad performance is mostly because lack of GvG ( I haven't gvged for more then 2months and I think many others have the same problem) But...we will get better with practice, that's how everything works, you can't go pro on the first match. And btw, I like how Goth criticised our mistakes. I always want someone to vollunteer after GvG's to spec the match and tell us what we do wrong, or we just all go spec. Because we'll only get better if we know our mistakes.
Tinch
Tinch
Tinchmeister
Tinchmeister

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayna Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:50 pm

im cba, its still about the fun dont want to be that serious straight from start. And yeah thats what i have to say atm. And 2nd of all not attacking someon in a ward and hitting him from time to time is dmg aswell. first runs in ages and i do think that all of us know the guardian animation. Sorry dont like that statment at all.
Ayna
Ayna
Admin
Admin

https://cpts.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayna Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Next to that John almost killed a warrior who was retreating from ganking our base but a warrior didn't come to help him so that proves communication was lacking.

We knew that alrdy, maybe because allot of peeps were talking and because it was our 2nd matches it didnt work. John called it nobody could hear him gg, shit happens. Any good things at all then only critics? Rather hear some good things too if you ask me. Thats how feedback works. Its fine to know the mistakes but it would make it less heavy if you can state the good things too if you know what i mean.
Ayna
Ayna
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Goth Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Better playing during VoD nice positioning during VoD got their NPC's all balled up so your own NPC's could spread out. Nice call on having the ranger run flag instead of Ritualist (even though the ranger was already there), since the Rt is more usefull at VoD then the ranger in a flagstand fight. During VoD you seemed to be better focussed more cooperation in the team just looked more natural play then trying to do it right. Play more like that then it's GG all we need then is more experience as a team.

Btw i saw report and thought well that's part of it aswell but yeah positive things should be mentioned aswell my bad, my lesson learned now.

Last edited by Goth on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Goth
Goth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayna Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:59 pm

my bad if i sounded agitated, but yeah prolly because of school, where my head gets blown off by things like: feedback, feedback, feedback, feedback.. and i get mad at people because they only mention the bad things and not the good things xD so sorry hehe
Ayna
Ayna
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinch Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:00 pm

Yeah man...you gotta go to taa negative side to tha positive maan. Yaaaaaa (Not being high while typing this just sounded appropriate Razz)
Tinch
Tinch
Tinchmeister
Tinchmeister

Back to top Go down

Post  John Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:07 pm

we won, that possitive.

Besides all the chit chat on vent we did do a pretty good job for a guild in the second match.
We'll get there soon enough.
John
John
Jan
Jan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down