ROFL Copter Incoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6.4 GvG Report

4 posters

Go down

6.4 GvG Report Empty 6.4 GvG Report

Post  Ayna Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:54 pm

GvG Report, First match: Schizophrenia Beats vs R O F L Copter Incomming.

Started at the center of Frozen Isle, Ayna (W/E) John (R/Mo) and Poni (Rt/A) were at the stand trying to kill there runner.
But in a matter of seconds there complete team went to the stand resulting at a flag stand fight for 5min. Schizo was running a A/D,
HA bases spike. With there massive dmg they were able to spike some of us at the start.
We soon decided to split. John and Ayna went of in a fast split, taking down 2 of there archers before there monk an blindbot
could get to them. Our split got help from Poni the Rit Runner. John was able to kill the 2 archers at the far end of the enemy base. While the main team of CptS had to fall back there there own. Poni asked for the mesmer to join the gank so he could shut down the blinder.
4 vs 2. The main CptS team had troubles at base, WoH got diverted vs a good spike. The split went back in a good timed and fast fallback collapsing on Shizo's main team. Killing some of them.
They ended up falling back with only 4 people left of there team. after they ressed and CptS killed some more NPCs they went back to the stand snaring and KDing the flagger of Shizo forcing a moral boost wich they needed to get there sigs back and lose some DP.
Back at the stand John and Ayna splitted again trying to take down the last remaining NPCs. This didnt really work so they felt back to the middel of the map almost getting raped by the main team of Shizo who was falling back to the middel too to kill the ganking CptS team.
All of this didnt work.
Almost VoD.. CptS fighting in there own base against a good spike, and gank trying to kill NPCs. VoD started, John snaring the last ranger and the bodygaurd so all the NPC's of CptS could get a advantage at the stand, if they didnt have one alrdy. Cause Shizo didnt have mainy NPC's left, CptS got all of them.. Shizo prolly noticed too and tryed a full Guild Lord gank. CptS counterd by falling back fast, killing the enemy team!
And it wouldnt take long before the Shizo Lord dropped, he was almost at the NPCs and CptS killed him at 22mins.
A good first match of the day for CptS!! Cheers too all guests and players, keep it up.

+3 Rating

Last edited by Ayna on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayna
Ayna
Admin
Admin

https://cpts.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

6.4 GvG Report Empty Re: 6.4 GvG Report

Post  Tinch Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:16 am

gg on those matches guys, I see you don't need me in GvG anymore Razz
Tinch
Tinch
Tinchmeister
Tinchmeister

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayna Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Report of the first match is posted, could someon else write small reports on the other were i didnt play in?
Ty plox Smile
Ayna
Ayna
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinch Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:15 pm

I guess you need me in GvG more then I thought, who else is gonna write reports? Razz
Tinch
Tinch
Tinchmeister
Tinchmeister

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayna Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:47 pm

mine isnt that bad Sad its just long.. and i didnt play in the other matches.. someon should do it.. imo
Ayna
Ayna
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:17 pm

Reports on the other matches.
What was left in my mind. Dont sue me for the mistakes, i dont have cash Suspect

2nd Match Frozen Isle, R O F L Copter Incoming Vs C A P I T A L I S M (-2)
Spicy fact of the match, it was vs Aspect and his gang
Basic start off the match, runner + ranger went for the flag but found out they could hold it.
After the main team arrived it went down hill. There was no split and people started to drop fast.
C A P I T A L I S M clearly had more controle over the match.
Their perfect mesmer got compleet controle over the monks. Quickly ending the match.

3th Match; Frozen Isle, R O F L Copter Incoming Vs Dein Mama Macht Mehr Dreier Als (+3)
Odd match vs a partly heroway team. R O F L controled most of the match.
Keeping good controle over the flagstand while killing their players.
Good splitting made it rather easy. Some time even pulling them to the ganked base like little PvE mobs.
Easy win.

4th Match, Frozen Isle, R O F L Copter Incoming Vs Adepten Der Dunkelheit (+3)
Adepten are running a nice build, but were lacking some tactics. Good flag controle and main team doing its work at the center part of the map.
I was keeping the flagmonk and the b-surge busy while Div went for the flag most of the times.
Keeping those 2 out of the main team clearly had an advantage. Our main team had decent controle over the center part.
Their lack of tactics and some skills got very clear when Div solo'ed the b-surge ele with a flag! (Div being an shock axe)
At VoD Adepten didnt have a lot of NPC's left, and that leaded to yet another victory for CptS
John
John
Jan
Jan

http://www.connexys.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Div Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:01 pm

I love the part: Div owned a b-surge as a shock axe. And I also loved in the last match, that John kept like a bsurge and a monk runner busy, and I forced even their prot monk to join their split. (1 monk in main team ftl, they had bad strat)

Nice reports guys, keep it up.

Ayna set up the next GvG's pls coz i cant play.
Div
Div
Murphy's Red Worthy's
Murphy's Red Worthy's

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down